How to Change Your Hearing Aid Batteries
I Bought 5 Knockoff Tech Products From Wish
RV Tips – How to check your battery and charging system
12 Dangerous Android Apps You Need to Delete Immediately
How To Install A Battery Meter On A Golf Cart
Adam Savage's One Day Builds: 1000 Shot NERF Blaster!
8 Hour Deep Sleep Music: Delta Waves, Relaxing Music Sleep, Sleeping Music, Sleep Meditation, ☯159
iPhone Xs MAX Durability Test – How weak is the big iPhone?
DISGUSTING Hygiene Makes Gordon Pull the Fire Alarm | Hotel Hell
Aspire Breeze 2! – Is It The Best Pod System?
1. Product name: Digital battery tester
2. Size: 2.48*1.14*0.7 inch
3. Material: Plastic
4. Color: Black / Red /Blue
5. Certification available: CE, FCC
1. The battery tester is suit for cell, button and watch type batteries.
2. It is helpful in determining if the hearing aid is failing or if the batteries are dying.
3. No batteries required for operation.
4. There is a storage compartment for 2 spare hearing aid batteries.(battery not included)
Place the battery on the gold colored plate, with the "+"facing up (usually the smooth side of the battery facing up) and then slide/push the battery towards the LCD screen to get a reading on the battery's strength. It will tell you how strong the battery is.
Please notice that the test should be fulfilled within 2 minutes.